Glendale Personal Injury Attorneys
We Focus on Delivering Results
We know that people who have suffered devastating injuries due to the negligence of others have to deal with expensive medical bills and insurance adjusters who want to limit or deny their claims for compensation, all while they are supposed to be focusing on their health and recovery. That is why our legal team is committed to using our extensive resources and unique legal insight to help clients pursue maximum compensation and hold the negligent party accountable for their actions.
Personal Injury Cases We Take On
Our reputable legal team is equipped to help you take on the individual, corporation, or government entity whose negligence caused your injuries. We proudly represent clients throughout the greater Glendale area in the following personal injury cases:
- Car and Truck Accidents: The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that automobile accidents are the cause of one death every 12 to 15 minutes and result in injuries to more than 2.5 million people each year. We know firsthand that car accidents can result in permanent disabilities and catastrophic injuries that can substantially impact a person’s quality of life. If you or a loved one were seriously injured in an automobile accident, then please get in touch with us so we can answer your questions and explain your options for pursuing compensation.
- Uber and Lyft Accidents: Personal injury claims involving Uber and Lyft are especially complex because they include factors like whether the driver was logged into the app when the accident happened and whether the driver’s or the rideshare company's insurance policy covers the accident. Since these types of accidents often result in multiple claims against the company and the driver, you should speak to our legal team about how to ensure your best interests are protected.
- Premises Liability: Premises liability cases deal with negligent property owners who fail to maintain a reasonably safe environment for visitors. Premises liability cases can result from dog bites, slips and falls, inadequate security, and other incidents where property owners can be held responsible for injuries arising from dangerous property conditions. Contact us so we can determine if the owner of the property where your injury occurred failed to uphold their legal duty.
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Traumatic brain injuries can result in a lifetime of physical and mental anguish, as well as expensive medical care and treatment. Brain injury cases are more complicated than other types of personal injury cases because proving the severity of the injury requires an array of expert witnesses like neurologists, neuropsychologists, and psychologists to explain the extent of the injury and its life-changing effects. If you are exhibiting symptoms of a concussion, severe headaches, blurred vision, or memory loss after an accident, then you need to consult with a knowledgeable lawyer to have proper testing for a traumatic brain injury.
- Wrongful Death: We vigorously pursue wrongful death claims on behalf of the families who have lost loved ones due to another’s negligence or misconduct. We know that in addition to lost income and support, the death of a loved one can also leave you on the hook for other expenses related to their death. There are restrictions on who can file a wrongful death lawsuit, so please reach out to our firm to discuss your situation
We Can Help Explore Your Legal Options
We are familiar with the various challenges that clients face after suffering serious injuries. Our legal professionals devote our full resources to helping clients throughout the greater Glendale area understand their legal options so they can make informed decisions regarding personal injury matters. If you have been injured in an accident, then you can count on us to stand in your corner and advocate for your rights each step of the way.